The importance of representing yourself and plans in a concise and well written business plan is paramount. In today's trying economy, a business plan represents YOU, the business owner, to your creditors. The service will include:
- Phone interview with the resident to understand their objectives and goals in their professional and personal life in order to assist in developing a strategy for the business plan.
- A Basic Secret Shopper for understanding the competitive marketplace. Pricing in the market will be understood in a competitive light.
- The final delivery will include a complete Budget and Forecast suitable for sharing with bankers and business associates. Note that a marketing plan is NOT included in this service level.
- Opening flow timeline to use for meeting required milestones in the pre-opening process.
- Additional options include: staffing assistance, interviewing, employee handbook design, space planning, equipment selection, and vendor establishment assistance.
For more information about how we can help your practice, call us at 800-994-6367 or contact us online. Learn more about our New Practice Program: